Friday, June 09, 2017

Take 249

7 Quick Takes Friday 
--- 1 ---
We are on vacation. Like we mean it. Because I mean it. We arrived in Indiana and George said, "This is where the tractors live!" That's right. And don't you forget it! He also said, after our flight from Boston, "That was an awesome flight!" And yes. He screamed it... because he's working on his inside voice. hah.
--- 2 ---
We flew away from Boston in some terrible weather... Graduation in Cambridge was terrible weather. However, the day after graduation was diiiivine.
--- 3 ---
Dear Indiana, Thank you for your sunshine. I cannot believe how amazing it is to have SUN in my FACE. I have been waiting so long in the 40 degree rain in Cambridge for this moment. Thank you, Indiana. Thank you, Jesus.
--- 4 ---
I got new glasses! Thanks for helping me pick them out, Brian. 
--- 5 ---
If you live in Boston, go to the Children's Museum. We went with Brian, Beth and Mairin and we had a grand time!
Cooking with Marmie and Pops!
--- 6 ---
Thank you, Netflix, for allowing me to skip the intro to my shows. What a genius idea!
--- 7 ---
Thank you to Andrea and Aaron, who recommended these travel beauties: travel transponders. We put our kids into their car seats and rolled them through the airports. With four more flights in the next five weeks, they're my new favorites. 

6 comments:

  1. I noticed that on Netflix yesterday during my binge-watching of House of Cards. The bad thing is that if you're streaming it onto chromecast, its not there. :(
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Intro-skipping on Netflix. Always a little mildly annoyed now when I sit down to start watching again, and I have to endure the intros. Those smart Netflix engineers ... it's like they WANT us to keep binge watching or something. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So. True. hah! And sometimes it works on me!

      Delete
  3. New England has had the coldest, rainiest spring this year. It's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! So glad to be in Florida, now.

      Delete