Tuesday, June 27, 2017

June Captures

The Miami edition!

Our family went to Miami and enjoyed a Cubs game and the new Frost Museum of Science. Both activities in addition to an excursion to the hotel pool made for a very fun trip!


Then... 
Our loving family took our toddlers away and Brian and I checked in here:

It was tough. And amazing. So amazing in fact that I took hardly any photos. I was way too busy lounging around and growing freckles. But, I thought I'd share with you some of my favorites. Needless to say, we are so grateful for having had the time together to connect and celebrate Brian's year of graduate school.

Also, Miami is beautiful.








Folks. If you have a spouse, keep datin'. And if you have a chance for a getaway, take it. And if Miami is an option... go for it. :) I highly recommend all these things.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment