Friday, May 12, 2017

Take 245

7 Quick Takes Friday 
--- 1 ---
I was chopping kale last week with George for quiche. He asked to taste raw kale, so I gave him a bite... "Mmm! It's good!" He said. "What did you PUT in this?!" Then he threw back his head in a chuckle. Crazy kid.
--- 2 ---
Speaking of G-man. How do you get your kid to stop asking questions during movies?! Share. Pretty please with a cherry on top.
--- 3 ---
Rowan officially yells, "NIGHT!!!!" about 40 times from her crib every night. She's hoping for a response. Every. Time.
--- 4 ---
I've started watching "The Crown" on Netflix. So basically that means I sit in front of my computer on Wikipedia and Google the whole time wondering if everything is true. And whether or not Queen Elizabeth has watched "herself", yet. 
--- 5 ---
Our life has been filled with Tottenham for years, now. Brian's team: the Hot Spurs. And you know what? This article is fantastic. I can relate.
--- 6 ---
I believe in the 1 p.m. coffee. It doesn't matter what I do on the sleep front. I fall asleep at my desk every day at 1 p.m. And that Diet Coke? It doesn't do anything. It's the coffee. Sigh. I've tried to give it up several times. I just. can't.
--- 7 ---
This week Grandma Gigi asked if I was a "Strap Hanger". You know what that is? The folks on the bus in the morning who don't get a seat... they have to hold on to the strap. Why, yes. Yes, I am.

2 comments:

  1. I am the only person in my family who likes kale. And cabbage. And basically any vegetable other than peas, broccoli, or green beans. Tragic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very tragic! Don't stop serving it! haha.

      Delete