Tuesday, April 25, 2017

March Captures

I'm kind of settling in to a nice routine of sharing photos once per month... You don't mind, do you?
I can't count the number of photos I've taken of this view... but I can't help myself. 
I always come back for more.
 Esplanade on the Charles River

 Copley Square pigeons
Amazing tulips!


Oh, and I got to participate in a portrait workshop this past month... Using lights and a back drop is not something that I'm comfortable with, but I got a couple of fun photos... Including this one:
And yes. That one eye does squint, thankyouverymuch. And yes. I did take this photo myself with my remote trigger. Pretty cool. [And yes. That was as awkward as it sounds.]

I hope you're having a great start to your week! Last night I did four loads of laundry! Tonight? I'm eating ice cream. Heck yes.

4 comments:

  1. We don't mind at all. We love it! I really like the portrait style. Hope you'll get to take everyone's photo that way - alone and in different combinations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, Ruth! That would be a fun project!

      Delete