Friday, February 17, 2017

Take 235

7 Quick Takes Friday
--- 1 ---
Five Years! Tomorrow we'll be married five years and with Tuesday being a celebration of love, I thought I'd put you through the mushy ringer, if you don't mind...
I thought I'd start off with a good laugh though:
Yes. It was cold on February 18, 2012. 
This is also one of the few photos of my awesome shoes. I got rid of them in the move because they were too big. I was so afraid I'd face plant on my wedding day... Thankfully, I didn't! 
--- 2 ---
Brian Phillip, I love you to pieces. Thanks for inviting me on the adventure of life with you. We've got so much ahead and our story has been such a joy already, and I know it's only just beginning! Thanks for starting a family with me and showing me just how much Christ loves me, too.
--- 3 ---
--- 4 ---
--- 5 ---
--- 6 ---
--- 7 --- 
Thanks to our photographer, Deana, who made us look like the billion bucks we felt like.
I'll be forever grateful to you!

If you're getting married... spend the money. You'll never regret it.

2 comments:

  1. Love these photos. Loved the day. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete