Friday, February 03, 2017

Take 233

7 Quick Takes Friday
--- 1 ---
STOP THE PRESSES. Open a new browser and type www.CouchofRed.com

I OWN IT! YAY!!!!! Thanks for the sweet birthday gift, Love!
--- 2 ---
My dear loving husband also went out and spoiled me... with a new Apple Watch!! EEek! Share your favorite thing about your apple watch with me, because I'm very much in the learning stage! 
--- 3 ---
There is not much better than working for 20 minutes in the overheated laundry room and then opening the door to leave and having a big gust of cold winter air smack your face. LOVE. 
--- 4 ---
Some really wonderful person gifted us this beautiful ornament... please tell me if it was you!! (No note from the vendor...)
--- 5 ---
There are quite a few things about our current apartment that I won't miss... But this? 
This I'll miss.
--- 6 ---
I take my allergy medicine when I get to work around 8:30 a.m. That means at 5 a.m., my allergies are kind of at their worst for the 24 hour cycle. In other news, I've done a few yoga sessions this past month... and I can't help but get annoyed when she says, "Notice the sound of your breath..." And I think, "...or congestion"
--- 7 ---
I was listening to an interview of the couple who write the blog screenfreeparenting and couldn't help but giggle when they said that kids who watch Mr. Rogers don't exhibit many of the negative behaviors that are associated with screen time for children. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood in our house, now.

2 comments:

  1. The little boy I nanny (he's 2) only watches Mr. Rogers and Daniel Tiger, and I must say I'm quite impressed with his awareness of his feelings, and how to deal with them! I'm a big Mr. Rogers fan now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just watched last night to get his tips on how to manage anger- hah! (Pound play dough!) :)

      Delete