Friday, December 30, 2016

Take 228

7 Quick Takes Friday
--- 1 ---
I did it! I did it! I did it! I finished the blanket
I said I'd finish it before George was born--and I didn't.
I said I'd finish it during maternity leave---HAH.
I said I'd finish it before Rowan was born--and I didn't.
I said I'd finish it by the end of 2015--and I didn't.
I said I'd finish it by the end of 2016--AND I DID!
With two days to spare. 
--- 2 ---
Dear Trinity School at Meadow View alumnae of the class of 2003: there are countless women walking around wearing those black, stretchy choker necklaces we all wore in 10th grade. I feel like taking them by the shoulders and giving them a stern look... and then laughing. :) I can't believe this fashion statement is back! Glitter eyeshadow is totally next. You know what I say? MMM BOP.
--- 3 ---
The magnet project is completed! I did one do-it-yourself Christmas gift this year... I made magnets of friends and family for our kids... and George likes them! And we love you.
--- 4 ---
Compliments of our Chinese take out lunch on Christmas Eve:
Fortune Cookie writers on the East Coast are certainly fun! :)  
--- 5 ---
Virginia found these unbelievably cute chocolates for all the women on Christmas morning. SO cute!
--- 6 ---
One of our fabulous family parties included a beautiful 6' sub. As I took a slice of it, they shifted the whole sub over to make room and put down hot pads. I said, "There's more?!" And Uncle Patrick eyed my slice of sub and said,
"What you have there--that's a snack."
--- 7 ---
Goodbye, 2016! See you in 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment