Friday, December 16, 2016

Take 227

7 Quick Takes Friday
--- 1 ---
I shop at the most popular grocery store in the nearest 10 miles. I confirmed this past week that at 8:30 in the morning, there is some improvement in it's craziness... but not by much. Basically, parking is easier. There is one major rule at this grocery store: stay near your cart. No wondering around to see if chick peas are down the aisle or if marshmallows are across the way. But man. The number of abandoned carts that are in the way is ridiculous. And it slows everything down!
--- 2 ---
I've been going to physical therapy for three weeks. With every visit, I answer a series of questions on how I'm doing and how much pain I'm in. With every survey, I have to indicate how much trouble I'm having sleeping. Every time it makes me laugh... because even with two toddlers? Never have a problem.  Even if I have to go hold a child briefly while they cry, I put them back and go to sleep... No. Prob. Lem. O.
--- 3 ---
Speaking of PT, I bought one of these this week. I roll on it and and can crack my own back! Seriously get rid of all of these in your home and buy one.
--- 4 ---
I made a bit of a crazy decision this week and responded to the Mixbook holiday specials... and designed and ordered our 2013 family photo album. Hah! Now I have 2012, 2013 & 2014. We're gettin' somewhere, people. Welcome, 2017. 
--- 5 ---
I very distinctly remember buying these boots nine years ago. Thanks, Dad, for my Christmas gift. They're still going strong! And this year they'll see a whopper New England winter! :)
--- 6 ---
It suddenly hit me this week that I miss all the Christmas lights of suburbia. I haven't seen any Christmas lights except in businesses during my local commute. Boo.
--- 7 ---
Happy Friday, folks. That's all we got.

Happy Friday!

I'll be taking a break next week... An early Merry Christmas to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment