Friday, November 25, 2016

Take 224

7 Quick Takes Friday
--- 1 ---
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day was filled with turkey and people you love! We had such a wonderful day. :) The food and planning elements of the day went well! It was my first time hosting and I loved doing it! We were so blessed to have such wonderful family around our large table in our small apartment kitchen. I am so thankful for our adventure here in a new place, health, employment, beautiful children, family that can join us for the holiday and so much more.
--- 2 ---
I spent a little time enjoying a few of our family photo albums that we have and I thought I'd share with you some Thanksgiving photos of past years... 
 Thanksgiving dinner (1992? in Belmont, MI)
  Thanksgiving (1994? in Pittsburgh)
--- 3 ---
  Thanksgiving 2005 (Sean's Baptism--Ohio)
--- 4 ---
Thanksgiving 2010 in Michigan
--- 5 ---
 Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl (2011, the year we were engaged)
--- 6 ---
Thanksgiving 2012
Thanksgiving 2013
Thanksgiving 2014
--- 7 ---
This year! Virginia and I with our pies! 

4 comments:

  1. The pies look great! Thank you for sharing your pictures through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! Thank you for sharing your memories... and yes, your pies do look delicious! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun looking at old picture, right?! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete