Friday, October 28, 2016

Take 220

7 Quick Takes Friday 
--- 1 ---
We went back to a favorite spot of ours this past weekend. It was the perfect day. So lovely.

--- 2 ---
I've already talked about it too much, but having a remote trigger app on my phone for my big camera has changed the game entirely.
--- 3 ---
At the playground last week, two young girls were playing with their much younger toddler sister... And I yelled to Rowan and they stared at me with gaping mouths. One of the girls was named Rowan. And she moved here from Syria three years ago. Crazy!
--- 4 ---
In our town, trash removal vehicles are little golf carts with trash receptacle boxes on the back. It's pretty fun to see. 
--- 5 ---
I was so glad the World Series Game 2 was moved up Wednesday night by one hour! I was so excited to see the end of the game fall asleep during the 4th inning!
--- 6 ---
This art installation is in a nearby park by teens of Artists for Humanity. It's stunning. Margaret, if you're reading this... I definitely thought of you.
--- 7 ---
My coworker brought in Pumpkin Spice Cheerios to work. Ridiculous! said I. You've got to be kidding! said I. 

I'd love a whole bowl. With milk. Said I.
 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment