Friday, September 23, 2016

Take 215

7 Quick Takes Friday 
--- 1 ---
I found another grocery store this week! And I also happened upon this path... It was quite a beautiful little quiet corner because there aren't any cars! Apparently, it is called the Southwest Corridor Park. And it connects to a bike path! Pretty cool!
--- 2 ---
I ate this carrot this week:
I think it looks suspicious. It looks like some factory made it into the shape of a baby carrot by shoving together pieces of carrot. I lived.
--- 3 ---
I've been listening to all of my music on my first generation iPod at work. Thanks to the old version of my iTunes library, I go from Just for now (Imogen Heap) to Cry for Love (Michael W. Smith) to Amadeus (Phoenix) to Look Down (Les Miserables) to Killing Me Softly with His Song (Fugees) to... Yes. Occasionally a Christmas song comes on. But don't worry. I skip it.
--- 4 ---
I read Screwtape Letters again for book club. I still like it and I made notes of things to think about. I enjoyed giving it another go 'round. I believe it was at least 10 years ago when I read it first.
--- 5 ---
We went apple picking! We signed up for the apartment complex family fun day and George got to ride his first school bus! He even slept in it on his way home! :)
--- 6 ---
Also, I can't help but notice the family resemblance:
--- 7 ---
I'm a bit weary this week. It seemed like a long one. But, hey! It's Friday! And I'm wearing jeans. Bring on the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Baby carrots are a little suspicious looking sometimes. Glad you survived.

    ReplyDelete