Friday, September 09, 2016

Take 213

7 Quick Takes Friday 
--- 1 ---
It's not my favorite routine each night, but I know that some day I will absolutely miss George knocking on his bedroom door from the inside so that we will give him a bit more attention before finally going to sleep. (This is certainly a great improvement from crying and waking up Rowan!)
--- 2 ---
I work on the 18th floor. We haven't had a fire drill, yet, but dang. I'm dreading it.
--- 3 ---
Just like that. I'm no longer nursing a baby and my kids are (generally) sleeping through the night. Say what? I know, it's crazy. Crazy wonderful. (Even if I was sad the first time around to wean and was admittedly sad the second time around, too...
--- 4 ---
We enjoyed Labor Day! What a treat to spend some time as family. I forgot how delicious three day weekends were...  


--- 5 ---
We saw the Lumineers in concert! Oh my. They were fabulous! Some bands just kill it live and this band is one of them. Go see them. You won't regret it!
 

--- 6 ---
I did a week of service with the Franciscan Friars of the Renwal in the Bronx during college. Enjoy their video. :)
Thanks to Camp Patton for bringing it to my attention!
--- 7 ---
I know it's not really true and part of the problem is having fans on in every room of our house for over a month... But man. I have definitely felt deaf a lot since moving here. I regularly can't hear people.

What? 


2 comments:

  1. The Lumineers! You lucky duck! That sounds super fun.

    ReplyDelete