Friday, August 26, 2016

Take 211

7 Quick Takes Friday 
--- 1 ---
Happy Birthday, Dad! We love you!
--- 2 ---
In Boston, the folks who grew up here canNOT believe I've never heard of a "Hoodsie". Apparently, this is a staple of the growing up years in New England. (I also mistakenly called it a Hoodie. That's incorrect. hah.)
Unlike the Schwan's version I grew up with, this ice cream is actually creamy and good. 
--- 3 ---
I have figured out which side of the bus is shady (ie- perfect for reading) in the morning. Also, this wall graces my commute... with the reflection from the windows of the building next to it... It's stunning in the morning. And yes, that eames plywood chair is there because it's a design furniture company. So chic. 
--- 4 ---
Thank you, Michigan police officers, for buying out our local bakery when the owner passed away... The famous Dainty Maid bakery. And thank you for naming it, "Cops & Doughnuts - Dainty Maid Precinct".
--- 5 ---
Did you know the IRA Roth was named after Senator William Roth of Delware? Fun fact of the week.

--- 6 ---
We bought our first printer. I must say, I feel like I'm an "Actual adult" now. Strange? Maybe.
--- 7 ---
There is a turkey that lives in Cambridge. It has, from what I can tell, no cage and no limits. We've seen it in different locations around town. It's crazy! Happy Thanksgiving? 
No really: Read this. The turkey has it's own Facebook page! hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment