Friday, July 01, 2016

Take 203

7 Quick Takes Friday 
--- 1 ---
Happy birthday this week to my Grandma Ginger! We're so excited that we get to go visit this awesome ladyCheers to such a wonderful, full life!
 This is Gigi and Rowan at Thanksgiving last year. :) She's got the touch!
--- 2 ---
Speaking of fun photos, we got to go to Michigan this past weekend! Thanks to my sister, Melanie Reyes Photography, for always blessing us with a few fun photos each time we visit. 


It's just the icing on the cake for such a wonderful time together with family!
--- 3 ---
We picked up donuts at the Dexter Bakery on our way in to Michigan and I saw my first dipping donut of my life! Such an awesome idea for all you coffee lovers out there!
--- 4 ---
I lay in bed last night vowing to stop saying "hashtag" in person. However, I can't help but share the winner of this week's hashtags... Brian Phillip!
#oversharingattheswimupbar 
--- 5 ---
I restored my iPhone from a back-up for the first time in my life today! I can't tell you how many times (ok, maybe only 3 times) where I have some how screwed up the process. Man, it felt good to see my phone wiped and then see it restored to it former glory with all apps, passwords and preferences. When it works, it's very, very good. When it doesn't, it's very, very bad.
--- 6 ---
This week's recipe to share: One Pot Chili Mac. It might be Rowan's favorite meal of her life... I've never seen her gobble up dinner like that before. On the other hand, George picked out all the macaroni, which is very unlike him... So I guess you can't win them all.
--- 7 ---
I'm done with my job! We are getting closer and closer to this fun life transition and there's one more goodbye that's completed. Thanks to the Healy Group for being the absolute best place for me for the past three years. I'm going to miss y'all something fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment