Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Eleven years!

Happy Birthday to me my blog!


I have been writing to you for eleven years. Can you believe it? It's kind of crazy. I think of myself as this analytically minded woman who isn't a writer. And it's true: I'm not sure I ever got an "A" on a paper in high school. And you know what? I'm ok with that. I love to write to you. Whoever you are, my friend-- Thanks for being there.

Thank you for reading when...
Feel free to enjoy the archives, and I apologize in advance for the stupid move of changing some backroom html only to find out that all my archived photos are shot in the resolution department. (Or was that blogger's fault? I can't remember.) Some day I'll fix it?. (She said confidently... It's 11 years worth!)

Happy Tuesday to you. Happy Eleven Years.

Thanks for reading with me and commenting. You're my favorite!

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is a life of its own. You're so good at it! Maybe that's the analytical strength. Because I might be a writer, but I totally stink at it!! I can't keep it up. It's a fight and a struggle, even when I get all analytical and organized and sooo very Mary about it. LOL Eventually, I flake. :D

    ReplyDelete