I have been writing to you for eleven years. Can you believe it? It's kind of crazy. I think of myself as this analytically minded woman who isn't a writer. And it's true: I'm not sure I ever got an "A" on a paper in high school. And you know what? I'm ok with that. I love to write to you. Whoever you are, my friend-- Thanks for being there.
Thank you for reading when...
- I started this blog. At the ripe old age of 20. When I was gearing up to spend two weeks in Louisiana with my future husband. (Who knew? Who knows. But who hoped? Probably me.)
- I was a Seale. And now I'm a Couch.
- We wondered if our children would be redheads. (YES. BOTH.)
- When George was happy to be one and I was happy to tell you that Rowan was.
- We decided to be brave and move to the East Coast for grad school. (To a town in which I've spent a total of 24 hours... Ever!)
- And thanks for reading especially when I decided to write about 7 random things every week... For four years.
Happy Tuesday to you. Happy Eleven Years.
Thanks for reading with me and commenting. You're my favorite!