Friday, January 29, 2016

Take 182

7 Quick Takes Friday
--- 1 ---
George had a birthday! Three (or two??) cheers for his godfather, Uncle Sean, who made him a "Pooh bear" lamp!
 --- 2 ---
Hop on Pop! (I know it's blurry... but it's fun) :)
--- 3 ---
I believe in fabric bandaids. I accidentally bought plastic bandaids this time. The. Worst.
--- 4 ---
I have been trying to do all the same things for Rowan that I did for George. To that end, I've been taking weekly photos of Rowan. It does not feel like much changes in a week, but after a long time, it becomes very apparent how much growth is happening:

Of course, she has always looked healthy. haha. And yes, George was her fashion consultant in the below photo.
--- 5 ---
My sister is visiting this weekend!! Hooray for wonderful sisters!!!
--- 6 ---
I'm starting my 32nd year of life tomorrow. I'm tempted to make a list of dreams. Have you ever done this? I really liked Anna's 30 before 30 list... and maybe I'll come up with something similar tomorrow. (Nota Bene: I made a "Before the end of the year" list in December. That blanket is still not done. Maybe I'll finish it this year?!?)
--- 7 ---
Camp Patton is back! Stop everything you're doing!! Go enjoy the archives, which are BACK.

 
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously thought of you when I saw that Camp Patton is back! of course we are all excited but I know you love her so.

    ReplyDelete