Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Month Five


Things I love about Rowan
in the season of month five:

-At the very tippy-top of this list has to be your love for George. Hardly anyone can make you smile and giggle the way George can. And that? That makes my heart very happy.
-You have officially begun "Happy Baby-ing" like the rest of the yoga world. You could teach us all a thing or two about how it's done. Your big toe can reach to the opposite cheek on your beautifully chubby face.
-You have rolled over, but you mustn't have loved it very much, because you haven't done it much since. 
-You still prefer never to have a bottle touch your lips... BUT! You ate your first solids this month... mashed potatoes made with Mama's milk.
-I love that particularly at the end of the day, you squeal when you're happy.

And, to celebrate five months, I give you a JTLake dance party. Hah. 


[George: Month Five]

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE DANCE PARTY! What a little squeaker! And George's moves are just the cutest. Can I come over and dance with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catherine! Come over. Now would be fine. :)

      Delete