Friday, December 11, 2015

Take 177

7 Quick Takes Friday
--- 1 ---
Emojis are the much-used thing. And yes, I've begun using them... BUT. Where my redheaded emojis at, yo?! I need a redheaded flamenco dancing emoji.
 --- 2 ---
We bought our sofas a few months into our marriage and I've decided that all future sofas will have arm rests that don't obstruct my arm from easily reaching my coffee. Those high-sided sofas are for the birds. Nursing a baby and doing the reach-over for coffee is not my favorite. Live and learn.
--- 3 ---
I've been informed of what the "Show Hole" is. That enjoyment of the television show that you're watching every week (or a few times a week if you're the kind who doesn't watch them live) and then suddenly being showless... Being immersed in a story that is suddenly... over. It leaves a "show hole" in your life. Hah. Hilarious, and yet... spot on.
--- 4 ---
I've had the pleasure of listening to Eleanor Breadsley from NPR who is the correspondant in France... But she's originally from the south. Hearing her switch between a southern accent and speaking French is... way too enjoyable and entertaining.
--- 5 ---
I got a new iPhone last week! It's quite pretty--being rose gold and all. But, I will say that I felt like my relationship with Siri has changed. I can't exactly put my finger on what's changed, but I feel like it's definitely different. Do we really "start over" with Siri when you get a new iPhone (even after restoring a back-up)??

--- 6 ---
If you get a chance, it's fun to look up the "Good Lovelies" Christmas music. I've heard a few of their songs on Pandora and have enjoyed their sound
--- 7 ---
You may, like me, be planning out your Christmas calendar with events and special treats, etc... But, please keep in mind that you, too, could enjoy an evening (and a scotch?) with Nick Offerman.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment