Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Month Two

Things I love about Rowan
in the season of month two:

-You are smiley! You engage and move your mouth as if you're chatting, but nothing comes out, yet--unless you're frustrated! :)
-You like your bouncy seat and have begun to engage with the hanging toys on it.
-You love to be carried and worn. Anything snuggly is just fine by you!
-I should be a bit more flattered... but you definitely prefer sleeping on me. You're not super awesome at sleeping independently during the day... 
-But at night! You've had several nights where you sleep 4-5 hours at a time. So. Wonderful.
-Despite two colds and a (likely) blocked tear duct... you really are well behaved. Thank you.
-Just this week you took your first bottle like a champ. And then, in true redhead fashion, refused to take one the very next day. 
 
Keep us on our toes, girl. Keep us on our toes.
(Oh, and I'll be going back to work either way--so pick your poison.)



[George: Month Two]

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweetie. Love when they start interacting more!! (P.S. I can't wait to arrange a playdate for these two tiny redheaded girls!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love redheaded babies!! I'm not thinking we'll ever get one so I'll just have to admire yours from afar :) She is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! I'm praying for a red head with brown eyes..best of both worlds. ;)

    ReplyDelete