Friday, September 04, 2015

Take 164

7 Quick Takes Friday 
This has been an exciting week...
Thus, my quick takes are...
QUICK. 
--- 1 ---
This week, we ran out of lotion and I replaced it with what I thought was lotion.
Nope. It was Burt's Bees Diaper Cream. Poor Brian. Took him a while to get that off.
--- 2 ---
My mother informed me that "Eeyore" is an onomatopoeia. That's right. It sounds like the braying of a donkey. My mind was blown.
--- 3 ---
Without further ado, I give you... My high school soccer team. Trinity School at Meadow View. I have no idea what year this is... (Except that it was between '99 and '03.)
--- 4 ---
Rowan is growing! Check out these stats!
Wow, girl.
--- 5 ---
This week we all discovered that there is only one thing in the world (so far) that will keep George from unbelievable excitement over bomberos (fire trucks) driving by... A bath. We offered a bath and he literally did. not. hear. the passing bomberos. I was shocked!
--- 6 ---
I would like to personally call the Jet Dry headquarters and inform them that their bottle is poorly designed. I spill every. time. I pour it into the dishwasher. And the instructions say not to leave any spilled jet dry... I have tried and tried to perfect my pouring method and have now decided that it's really a design problem.
--- 7 ---
Red Bull. This drink was created ("launched" according to their website) in 1987. This week I discovered that Red Bull wasn't red. I felt a bit betrayed.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love all your random takes! Nice to find your blog through 7QT

    ReplyDelete