Tuesday, September 08, 2015

One Month


Things I love about Rowan
in the season of 1 month:


-You love sleeping on Papa. You typically settle in quickly. It's sweet.
-You are the best eater. You're growing well and I enjoy the freedom of not counting feedings or minutes. 
-You and I have mastered peaceful nights. This is great for everyone! You've even sleep for stints in your bassinet!
-I love that you bounce your head about, making that second "stabilizing" hand very necessary for your safety. You're quite strong!
-You do love to be held, which make our afternoons alone particularly sweet- so much snuggling!
-We love how beautiful you are... We can't help but sit around and stare at you sometimes!




[George: One Month]

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your little red heads. I'm really hoping I get some red heads, but with a husband with jet black hair, I'm not holding my breath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna--looking forward to seeing photos of your new baby soon!! :) (Red hair or NOT!)

      Delete