Monday, July 27, 2015

Your guess is as good as mine



I'm due two weeks from yesterday! In the effort to somehow keep life fun at the end of a pregnancy, I invite you to comment below with your guesses on this baby. :) I enjoyed this with George, and both of the grandmothers won, so... Good luck beating those two!

Full disclosure: contractions seem to come regularly and I believe the baby dropped on Saturday. I dropped 6 days before George was born. I packed my hospital bag yesterday (Ok, only half of it) and have had lower energy all weekend... No burst of energy (though I don't remember having a burst of energy before George was born, either).

Below are the categories and info to go with them:

1. Date & time: George was six days early, born at 5:56 PM. (Labor started at 3 AM and lasted 15 hours.)
2. Length & weight: George was 7 lbs, 1 oz. I was 10 lbs heavier when I birthed him than I am now. 
3. Gender, hair & eye color: George came out with red hair, just like both of his parents. I believe he also had blue eyes, though that is a bit more of a fuzzy memory...

Good luck!

12 comments:

  1. Aug 1. 2:00 PM 7 lbs 1 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. August 5 5:20 am , 6 lb 13 oz, red hair, green eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful baby, born when God says, at the time predestined, made in the Father's image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby girl, born August 4 at 2pm, 6lb 10oz. Tiny amount of red hair, blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Robin's response! But I'll guess August 8, 12 noon, 7 lbs 12 oz, red hair, blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that no one except Karen is guessing gender so far... I'm gonna go with boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aug 9th. 7pm. So I can arrive from NJ in time to greet "her"! 7 lb 8.5 oz. 19.5 inches. Red hair. Blue eyes. Praying for safe delivery and healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty sure my guesses with George were super off, but let's try this again! Baby boy; Aug 12 at 3pm; 7lbs, 9 oz, 20 inches; red hair and grey eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm.. I thought we knew the gender. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  10. My guesses just disappeared. Weird.
    Girl,AUgust 6th, 7 lbs 15 oz, red hair, blue eyes (Don't all white babies have blue eyes when they are born? well, all of mine did, so I am going with that! My brown eyed babies changed afer a few months..)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I say today, July 31, 7 lbs 12 oz, 21 inches, girl, blonde hair, blue eyes.
    Also, is that ultrasound George? (the 2013 date is confusing me).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Better late than never here...I'm going to go with Monday, August 3rd, at 9 pm, 6 lbs 13 oz, red hair, blue eyes and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete