Friday, July 10, 2015

Take 156

7 Quick Takes Friday
--- 1 ---
Finally, an actual belly comparison! (1st pregnancy on the left, today on the right.) Please enjoy... I'm very eager to find out how this baby compares in size to George's birth size (and current size! hah!).
PS- Don't I look exhausted with the first photo?
--- 2 ---
This weekend, my last three photos arrive to complete George's baby book. That's right, his baby book will be done before this next baby is born. And yes, I'll be attempting to make one for baby #2. Wish me luck! (Guess I should order it soon?)
--- 3 ---
This week, I read a sermon by Pope Francis who said that it's hard to do good without getting dirty, without drawing near to others. It's easy for me to think of the day-in-day-out of motherhood and desiring to do well the daily tasks which most definitely require drawing near and getting dirty. Here's to continuing to want it... the daily. the dirty. the motherhood thing.
--- 4 ---
In other (un)important news, I'd like to point out that those Lindt chocolate truffles that come in assorted types (dark, white, milk, etc)... They don't actually say what type they are on the individual chocolates. And I really don't prefer all of them... and I can never remember what color is which type. So. Annoying. Design flaw.  
--- 5 ---
This is my second year of immensely enjoying the take-down of Christmas photos from the front of our fridge. Don't get me wrong, I love having all of your faces there, but after a while... I just need a clean fridge front, which makes my whole kitchen feel less cluttered (and bigger). I enjoy the process of taking all the photos and adding pictures to my iPhone contacts... Clean fridge and still getting the satisfaction of "saving" them in some way? Success!
--- 6 ---
I have tried multiple times to delete this photo. But, I just can't do it. Please enjoy a laugh with me.

--- 7 ---
Last week I shared that George's pronunciations aren't always perfect, and this week was the first time that I ever saw George correctly "pucker up" and I immediately worked to capture George's ever so endearing incorrect pucker. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you: divine cuteness:


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at my Christmas photos just yesterday and was reluctant to take them down, because I knew they'd be lost once I did it. Thanks for the suggestion of taking a pic :) And I absolutely loved the photos you posted :) :) :) George certainly is a picture of diving cuteness!

    ReplyDelete