Friday, April 17, 2015

Take 144

7 Quick Takes Friday
--- 1 ---
You know how in movies the bad guy is always eating? Like in Oceans 11, Brad Pitt always has something going into his mouth--even if it's a lollipop? I've decided that that's not dissimilar from how I feel when pregnant.
Munch. Munch. Munch.
I snapped this photo at work while eating... 
I consider it the ugliest photo of the most beautiful food. :)
--- 2 ---
Speaking of eating, I've ended up a few times at work with soup for lunch and no spoon from home. When was the last time you ate soup with a plastic spoon
It's a special circle of Dante's Inferno. Seriously.
--- 3 ---
Slowly, spring is springing! We played a game of kubb in our backyard this week! And yes, our 6 year old neighbor asked us if we were playing a game last night because "we might've kept her up a little bit". :) It was fun! Thanks, Beth and Brian for the Christmas gift!
If you want to come over and play, let me know! I'm literally game.
--- 4 ---
We got a great opportunity to spend 24 hours at Beth and Brian's new lake property! They bought a sweet RV to stay in on the property. It was great! The weather was beyond perfect and George enjoyed it and did very well!


--- 5 ---
In other exciting news, George went to the zoo this week--and got what was going on! He yelled and enjoyed each animal we saw... I almost handed them my entire bank account for a membership as I left the place... We had so much fun! Thanks to Liz for inviting us!
--- 6 ---
My lens came! My lens came! Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! 
It's called the pancake lens, is wide angle, and let's me get a shot of most of my living room from the doorway... YES! (This is especially exciting when a 50mm is what you always have on your camera... which gets you... maybe the coffee table and yellow chair in the shot.)
--- 7 ---
Also, did you know it's still Easter? That's right--LONGER than Lent, baby!
It's a good thing, because I don't want to do all of my Easter projects for one Sunday... and I can space them out! Sugar cookies for the win.

Hopefully you didn't mind so many photos this week... Brian's photo challenge is going well!
 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment