Friday, April 10, 2015

Take 143

7 Quick Takes Friday
--- 1 ---
Happy Easter! We had a really fun time visiting family in Michigan! It's a totally new experience to have a child enjoying time with his cousins! It's so great! Even Grandma Gigi was there from New York! Here's a photo of all of us gals after church:
Also, we had a fabulous time trying on Mom's wigs! (Did you know all wigs are named? Mom's wig's name is Barbie. LOVE it.)
I think I'm feeling a new "do" coming on... :)
Thanks to Melanie Reyes Photography for the photos!
--- 2 ---
Check out the new cart seat belts at Aldi! SO much more convenient than the ones that get tangled up with the seat mechanism (with the buckles that are often broken!) You just pull it out and slide it in on the other side!

--- 3 ---
We don't watch a whole lot of basketball in our home, but March Madness is a must. It's typical for me to learn something new with each season (of any sport). I was feeling anxious watching what was going on during the game and I turned to Brian and said, "What is THAT called?!" 
FULL.
COURT.
PRESS!
Yes, I've always wondered what that phrase being thrown around meant... and now I know!
--- 4 ---
Brian and I shared a Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat beer last weekend. I promise you--it tastes just like liquid Trix cereal. G'ahead. Try it. It's unbelievabl(y awful).
--- 5 ---
Brian speaks about 70% (or more) of the time to George in Spanish. I've picked up several phrases myself... But my favorite? This video. By Far.
I dare you to get that melody out of your brain.
--- 6 ---
So far, my photo challenge is going well! I have enjoyed getting (better) quality images of G-man, like this one:
And, getting some photos of Spring pretties around the house, like this one:
Did you know that calla lily leaves have drops of water on the ends? It's been consistently true all week! So strange.
--- 7 ---
On Monday this week, I told Brian what I planned to do for the morning, and he replied, "But when are you going to fit in your hour of studying??"
NEVER. Heck yes.
 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment