Saturday, January 03, 2015

Month Eleven


Things I love about George 
in the season of month eleven:

-George eats! And eats and eats! Bananas, yogurt, sweet potatoes, and well, everything we eat for dinner. It's actually quite impressive. May your palate always be adventurous!
-You're beginning to understand "No." Which means you're also beginning to have opinions, too. Just today, I realized that you weren't going to eat your breakfast until I gave you some of my New York bagel. That's right. You flung absolutely everything I put on your tray until it was bagel and whipped cream cheese. (I'll be honest, I didn't want to share.) ;)
-You occasionally blow on your food. It's the cutest. Ever. Especially because when you do so, you make the "f" sound instead of just letting air out.
-I had a sudden realization that you've stopped obsessively picking dirt off the floor and putting it in your mouth. What joy!
-You love games! You love to smile, ride your fly bike and wrestle. 
-Your sleep has become wonderful. You're napping 3x per day and 12 hours at night with one feeding. It's like heaven.
-You're a charmer. Everyone is charmed by you. Especially me and your Papa.  


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying. I love the little video. And his giggle. Cutest. Ever.

    ReplyDelete