Friday, December 12, 2014

Take 129

7 Quick Takes Friday
  --- 1 ---
Thanks so much for everyone who's already been praying for my Mama.
If you want to follow along, we've begun a blog for her here
She is currently in the hospital receiving antibiotics for the flu, 
so please pray for quick healing.
--- 2 ---
In an effort to get some videos of George off my phone and to you, 
I've decided to share a few today.

Ok, Ok, it's also an easy "Quick Take" for this week. :)

George just loves the AppleTV slideshow feature.
And, we enjoyed the soundtrack to Home Alone at the same time.
--- 3 ---
Here's a snapshot of what it looks like every night with George:
 All. Boy.
--- 4 ---
Also, I trust he's teething...
 Because we really do feed him.
AND, he eats a lot!
--- 5 ---
I didn't really intend to take this video...
But, it cracks me up every time.
 It's torture when your Mama gets you ready for the outside.
--- 6 ---
We're looking forward to a dinner with family and friends tonight!
NYTimes Artisan bread, here I come! It's been a while since I've baked it...
But it's SOOO good!
--- 7 ---
Happy Friday to you and to us.
Three day weekends during Advent are very helpful for getting ready for Christmas, cleaning the house, preparing to see family and friends and having a little extra time to do things like read books to George... It's a wonderful life.

Thanks for hosting, Kelly.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this kid. Thanks for feeding my George-addiction! :)

    ReplyDelete