Friday, October 10, 2014

Take 120

7 Quick Takes Friday
  --- 1 ---
We rented our house again this past weekend!
I'd like to say that renting our your house is a lot like getting paid to spring clean.
It is a. lot. of. work.
But, when we came home this Sunday the house was cleaner than it had been...
since the last rental.
And I sat around. And it was glorious.
--- 2 ---
I went apple picking!

And then! I made applesauce for the first time this week!
While it's not my favorite food, it made the house smell awesome and 
I'm hoping George will continue to be a fan. Ice trays and frozen it is!
--- 3 ---
PT was on the docket for me this week, too.
Carpel Tunnel has been an issue since before I was pregnant, was exacerbated while I was pregnant with George, and strangely enough isn't totally gone (hello 20 lb baby!).

The most amazing thing? He molded a plastic wrist splint in about 3 minutes for me.
My very own. I found that to be quite impressive.
--- 4 ---
I have tried and tried and tried to find the perfect kitchen towel. 
Whoa it doesn't exist. 
Remember when Auntie Leila discovered we are all passionate about this issue?
I have one question for the world: WHY are tea towels so dang large?!
I think I will only use them in large baskets full of muffins... for what they were intended.
NOT to dry my dishes.

Currently trying these microfiber towels. Impressed so far, actually.
--- 5 ---
Teething. Tylenol.
I try to steer clear of gimmicky products, or extra "stuff" around...
But this?

This is awesome.
--- 6 ---
Yesterday I was guilty of throw back Thursday movie watching.
Can you believe this was Georgo?!
--- 7 ---
Tonight is Trinity School at Greenlawn's Mosaic!
I hope to see you there, supporting the scholarship fund for Trinity!

 Thanks for hosting, Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment