Friday, August 15, 2014

Take 113

7 Quick Takes Friday
  --- 1 ---
Lisa shared this video this week...

Pretty fun, eh?
--- 2 ---
Another thing to share...
I wait with bated breath every month for this blog's post.
I like thinking about our family home through that lens...
Seeing the fun/funny in the every-day world of kids.
--- 3 ---
I've been enjoying these Easy Fridge Dill Pickles all week...
 Smitten Kitchen wins again!
--- 4 ---
Thanks, Auntie Leila, for the encouragement!
I especially liked the idea of the apron because I work 4 afternoons a week and am often trying to protect my work clothes, while still wanting to enjoy the messy parts of motherhood right up to 11:45, when I leave the house.


AND, I never got to thank my sister Melanie for the fabuloso apron...
So, it's perfect!
--- 5 ---
Apparently, it's all about the links this week.
I made these banana blueberry muffins this week.
I intended to make them and share with some of our new neighbors.
For a good three minutes, I considered making a batch of cookies so I could keep the muffins... Don't worry, I chose generosity. ;)
--- 6 ---
Did you know that Warsaw, Indiana, population 13,000, 
produces 97% of the world's orthopaedic devices?
Thank you to the Non Book Club for that tidbit!
--- 7 ---
Brian sold his table! Congratulations, Love!
Looking for a wine rack? A fun gift for a newly married couple?
Here's his etsy listing.

Thanks for hosting, Jen!

1 comment:

  1. Mary, thanks for sharing Kids Were Here blog. I hadn't seen it before, and I love it.
    Also, you are so cute in your apron!

    ReplyDelete