Saturday, July 26, 2014

Month Six


Things I love about George 
in the season of month six:

-Rolling and scooting... that's your game! I keep things in your crib for diaper changes, but I think we'll need to stop that soon... I caught you eating a diaper insert this week!
-You've found new ways to get Mama's attention--you pinch the back of my arm when I'm holding you! And yes, you giggle when I yelp.
-You officially know your crib. It's where you sleep best and I'm grateful. It's also tethered us to the house a lot more, and I'm trying to get used to that.
-George, you hum. It's the cutest. Ever.
-Diaper changes are like wrestling an alligator.
-You love being with Papa. This month, you've spent more time with him while I'm at work and it's gone very smoothly. I often arrive to the two of you swinging in the hammock. 
I love that.
-Your thighs are juuuuuust squeaking into the bumbo... 
I sat you in the bumbo on the kitchen counter this week and you stuck your hand in our house plant! You're very curious and noticing everything around you!
You might have to give that up until you get a bit... stretched out. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment