Friday, June 06, 2014

Take 104

7 Quick Takes Friday
--- 1 ---
Do you know how I get George to sit still for nail clippings?
I give him a wrist snack. Works every time.
--- 2 ---
I'm absolutely in love with our farm fresh eggs from the Monroe Co-Op.
They're beautiful outside and fantastically delicious inside!
--- 3 ---
My favorite part of this new life as a family?
 Never waking up to an alarm clock.
Seriously, It's awesome.
--- 4 ---
Has anyone ever made a book out of their blog? I have to admit that I'm tempted, but with a blog that's 9 years old, I'd need to pick and choose what posts to include.
But, I like the idea of putting some of the blog memories into print.
--- 5 ---
The Chickadees moved in! Hooray!
 It's so fun to see them living in and around our yard...
--- 6 ---
We had a chance to go back to my new favorite pizzeria in the Midwest this week: Mario's.
It reminded me of the first time we went there and saw Mario's ad:

This guy is from Jersey. And he's fantastic.
And his pizza pie is even better!
--- 7 ---
This Sunday is Pentecost!  
Praying for more of the Holy Spirit and 
looking forward to our Resurrection cinnamon rolls!

Thanks for hosting, Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment