Friday, April 25, 2014

Take 98

7 Quick Takes Friday
--- 1 ---
Happy Easter!
We had a lovely day here in South Bend with lots of family...
 I also had fun playing around with Panorama shots :) it makes the crowd look bigger!
--- 2 ---
The mantel has transformed to spring!
Hooray!
Specially featured photography by Bridget D.
Thanks for the bird photos!
--- 3 ---
I have this theory about the refrigerator:
All condiments should fit in the door of the fridge.
I'll admit it- it drives me crazy when they don't and... they often don't.
Right now? I'm successful. And I love that.
--- 4 ---
This first week of work has gone well,
But I'll admit that my bedtime matters more to me than it has in a long while...
--- 5 ---
Brian has been enjoying some projects as of late... 
Check them out!
This birdhouse is being visited often by a chickadee...
who has a very cool call... ("Phoe-bee!")
This is a fantastic side table!
I can't wait to put it in our living room!
--- 6 ---
Speaking of Brian's handy work, check out my square foot garden!
It's so official! :)
Brian worked very hard clearing this area along the fence which had become our "sticks/logs" location last summer... It also covered a very large bed of day lilies which he dug up... those things take over and are a pain. Isn't he so wonderful?!

We'll be deciding soon whether to break the bank over name brand Mel's Mix or to simply make-do with some off-brand and our own compost... 
We'll see.
--- 7 ---
Check out our friends' project in DC: 
Please consider supporting them!

Thanks for hosting, Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment