Friday, February 28, 2014

Take 91

7 Quick Takes Friday
--- 1 ---
George has undergone a lot of changes this week. 
For one, I had a son who basically wouldn't burp for me. No longer the case. 
That boy has some very impressive belches.

(How's that for kicking off my 7 quick takes this week?)
--- 2 ---
For another, I believe we've made some real sleep progress. We had one terrible night this week and let's just say that making sure feedings are full and swaddles are tight is saving my sanity. 
--- 3 ---
 Andrea said to me this week, "Parenting is a lot of guesswork, isn't it??" (She would know!) I heartily agreed and will continue to pray for wisdom as we move forward and keep making decisions. 

 Good thing he's cute, right?
--- 4 ---
On a completely unrelated note, if ecumenism interests you, I found this video to be worth watching... It's long, but worth it!
--- 5 ---
Aunt Beth stopped by this week and gave us homemade bread and jellies! Wow, I'm especially excited about peach salsa!
--- 6 ---
The Amazon baby registry excitement is drawing to a close. I have a few items that I registered for that were from outside vendors (not Amazon) that I was fooled into registering for (they were Amazon prime!) and have proved to be harder to return. I'll be glad when it's all over, but I'm still shocked and grateful for so many wonderful gifts for us! We are well cared for. 
--- 7 ---
This week, Brian has off and we took a quick trip into nature. It's always high on Brian's wish list and I'm learning to love it more and look forward to sharing these kinds of trips with George (when he won't sleep through it!).

(Pokagon State Park, IN)

Have a great weekend!

Thanks for hosting, Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment