Sunday, October 20, 2013

Time. It's there!

Tuesday, I'll take the Series 7 exam.
Something that I have learned (outside of a boatload of content regarding being a registered representative) is that there are more hours in a day that I think there are.
About two weeks into my bootcamp study program, I realized that if I tackled life with even half of this intensity, I could read more books, get more window treatments up in my home, bake more cookies, write more letters, take and edit more photos, research more dinner ideas, make more dinners to freeze (before the baby comes!) and even host more dinners and gatherings. I mean, I could even nap. (Ooh, how lovely.)
I've been inspired.
And I'm hopeful for our future.
 The light at the end of the tunnel is beginning to shine.

Series 7, here I come.

2 comments:

  1. Many prayers for a successful Series 7 takedown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remembering and interceding ... bless you Mary V.

    ReplyDelete