Friday, October 11, 2013

Take 73

7 Quick Takes Friday 
--- 1 ---
Spring Rolls vs. Egg Rolls
Why is it that I get spring rolls when I order egg rolls?
Is this a Midwest problem?
Some people believe they're synonymous... but they're not.
I have a passion for egg rolls.
I can usually leave a spring roll.
Just sayin'.
--- 2 ---
I wish I had counted the amount of red pens I've gone through in the course of studying for the Series 7. It's at least 7. How fitting. 2. more. weeks.
--- 3 ---
Speaking of Series 7, I just want to share that I don't appreciate my "percentage complete" being incorrect when I'm taking quizzes. It kind of adds to a general feeling of defeat.
 35 out of 69 questions is not 37%.
--- 4 ---
Are you sitting down?
Thumper will graduate from high school in 2032.
I know. Right. That's all I have to say.
--- 5 ---
Melanie sent Thumper the most adorable little outfit:
Ohmygoodnesssoadorable.
A little human being will wear that. Crazy.
--- 6 ---
Our down comforter has made it back into our duvet... the evenings are chilly, cool air entering our room through the open window and a down comforter keeping me warm.
It's the best. 

Kinda wish I was there now...
--- 7 ---
This week we've had the pleasure of seeing James Z and hosting Tony and Nadia from Virginia. What a treat! I'm so glad for traveling friends and hospitality.
If you're our traveling friend, please stop by! :)

To meet Clara, a woman on Youtube who's teaching the current generation to cook the Depression Meal ("Poorman's Meal"), visit Jen!

1 comment: