Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tiny Desk Series

Thanks to Deanna (our wedding photographer! FB does wonders again...), I got my introduction to the "TDS" by NPR this morning. I'm clearly out of touch since this series has been in existence since 2009! 

I have a love for Mr. Lyle Lovett and his awesome sound... He is someone I'd enjoy seeing live and I love that I kind of feel like now I have. In any case, I couldn't not share it with you.

Want more? I love Brandi Carlile (to my sisters--doesn't her "get-up" remind you of Young Riders?), Soweto Gospel Choir, (new-to-me) Lizz Wright and Dave Rawlings and Gillian Welch

In other news, I am on day three of work and am finally feeling not-so-jet-lagged. It might be hard to leave the promised land (California), but I'm so glad to be back in my home with my husband and the faint promises of spring and flowers... (our daffodils are about to bloom!)

Have a good one, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment