Friday, April 05, 2013

Take 47

7 Quick Takes Friday
--- 1 ---
I come to you from the bliss of vacation in Northern California...
Happy Easter!
(Source- thanks!)
(Pacific Coast Time! Just in time for Jen's reverse order "linky list".) heh. 
I offer you some text to relay some highlights of our vacation, but don't worry- 
photos are indeed in your future...
--- 2 ---
I'm grateful for:
The unbelievable hospitality of Uncle Mike and Aunt Mary Pat. We enjoyed resurrection strength coffee, a lamb clopping around on the porch, fresh calla lillies in our bedroom, wonderful conversation and new (to me) family. 
--- 3 ---
I'm grateful for:
ALL sorts of beautiful succulents that our family gave to me for our home. 
(At some point, I really need to resolve to have less house plants.)
--- 4 ---
I'm grateful for:
Gina teaching me how to make New York Times artisan bread
which may be a new staple in our home. 
--- 5 ---
I'm grateful for:
70 degrees and sunshine, reading on the back deck and getting a slight sunburn.
--- 6 ---
I'm grateful for:
Seared, raw ahi tuna salad. 
Need I say more?
--- 7 ---
I'm grateful for:
Seeing Kevin and Barbara today and tomorrow. 
And-
2 more days of vacation with Brian, Michael, Gina and Stella!

Thanks for hosting, Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment