Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Michigan Adventure

Brian and I headed up north (and east) this past weekend to watch Melanie and Edmundo's kiddos. We had a wonderful trip including lots of screaming and jumping upon arrival, birthday cake and cocktails, sledding and snow forts, movies, Wii-U (new to me), dance parties in the kitchen, church with Katie and James and their family and much, much more.

Praise God for allowing the pending ice storm to subside until we arrived safely back in our own home on Sunday!

Please enjoy some of the proof of our visit...







Thanks for your lovely hospitality, sisters! Love ya!

Also, thanks to this trip, my husband has been let in on the big secret that 
I love chicken nuggets... 
so today I'm eating chicken nuggets and brie for lunch. I'm a lucky gal. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing you with the kids. Glad the weekend was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken nuggets AND brie...Mary Virginia, you're a classy gal with a refined palate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken nuggets AND brie...Mary Virginia, you're a classy gal with a refined palate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like great fun!Wow but I don't ever remeber bike helmets for sledding in my day. Guess we have more saftey conscious parents. Looks funny!

    ReplyDelete