Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Easter Candy.

I enjoyed Grace Marie's comments about the Easter Candy finally being gone...

(And by the way, Jen recently posted about finally finding the Camp Patton blog and let me tell you- I had the same experience.) Total hilarity. I keep quoting her. Seriously. Go check it out- you'll thank me (and Jen) later. (Or, you'll be unthankful that you just spent 45 minutes reading every post you could possibly find from her...)

Here is a quick ode to Fun Dip to brighten up your week... That's right: it's the only thing left of our first Easter together. (Thanks to Beth C. for giving us a basket!) Since the Fun Dip's the last remains, I've been polite (to the one other household member I have) and haven't gobbled it down... yet. So, I nonchalantly asked Brian if he liked Fun Dip. Well, let me tell you, I'm the happy owner of a Fun Dip. And, I'm not ashamed to say: I've always loved the process of double dipping that stick of candy into a mound of sugar with the promise of eating a smarty in the shape of a pointy stick at the end. The means and the end are both candy. It's wonderful.

If you need me, I'll be eating Fun Dip on my hammock.

No comments:

Post a Comment