Friday, February 10, 2012

In one week...

I will be sitting with Brian at our rehearsal dinner! Whew!

The last two months with no communication for my blog was full of communication with lots of other servants who are helping us pull off our wedding next weekend... From decorating the reception to beer selections to the order of processing down the aisle to the bachelor party to travel plans and a honeymoon... we're almost there!

Things I'm looking forward to are:
  • Seeing all the wonderful people who will be coming to celebrate with us
  • Getting to wear a pretty dress
  • Dancin' my heart out with my husband
  • A rehearsal dinner with Mexican food and wine tasting
  • Starting out the rest of my life with my best friend!

Praise God. Thanks for praying for us and supporting us!

1 comment:

  1. You both are in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete