Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Big Doin's

Hey y'all!

Almost 5 weeks ago, I moved in with Sean and Gretchen and their very cute half-pints. Gloria and John are both bursting forth with more personality each day and it's a joy to share life with them. I'm located in the loft room above the house, with a full bath, a desk, and a guest bed. What a joy it is to be here.

Almost 3 weeks ago, I got engaged to Brian C.! At this point, it's not new news, but it's still sinking in! The proposal was simply perfect (thank you, Brian) and the Lord certainly backed him up with the most perfect weather, a beautiful sunset, and a warm Lake Michigan (and yes, we did swim!).

Almost a week ago, Gina and Michael tied the knot and committed their life to each other and the Lord in the presence of many close friends. I noticed a tangible sense of joy throughout the day, especially as we exited the church as the wedding party and lots of hollarin' and laughter ensued. Praise God for new marriages!

So, I look forward to David and Laura's big day and a dose of our own discussions of churches, color, receptions, and dress shopping with my Mom! Please feel free to pray for us as we plan and prepare! Glory!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering when you were going to post this! :)

    ReplyDelete