Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May came and went...

Lots of things have transpired since my last post... and thanks to standing around in Bethanne's kitchen and a short conversation about how it's hard to be consistent with blogs... here are the highlights of the last 2 months...

I got to celebrate Easter this year in South Bend, followed quickly by the Action Spring Break Trip. It's been fun this spring semester investing more in the Action Division here in South Bend. I've really enjoyed looking for what the Lord is up to with the Action division. Between the Action Division and working at Trinity, I've gotten to know some spectacular students over the last few months!

The summer months are approaching... Classes are over and I do believe the weather will start to reflect the month that we're about to be in. We also have two weddings approaching here in South Bend from the Work College, which is very exciting.

This weekend Margaret D. joined me for a 3 day trip to Decatur to visit Bethanne and her kiddos. It's been a real treat being with them for the weekend! The kids are growing up and Virginia will most likely be taller than me! Sean has perfect pitch and can sing Sugarland practically as good as Sugarland. School is over for them and dreaming about summer activities has begun.

I am looking forward to time outside after a cold spring, a pool in our yard, a few weddings, and even a vacation or two! Praise God for all his blessings.

Hope this finds y'all well!

1 comment: