Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Letter

For those of you who may not have received a Christmas email from me... Here's the scoop for 2010:

Keeping with tradition, I wanted to let y'all know what the Lord has been up to this year!


This year, I made the covenant of the People of Praise! This means that I'm committed to living out the life of the People of Praise for the rest of my life- and I'm so glad! The weekend of the Covenant Meeting was a wonderful celebration full of people that I love. I was glad to have my parents there!

The Lord certainly has a lot of work being done here for Him! I've enjoyed tackling the jobs I received last year for a second time this year. After learning the ropes last year, I worked hard to make things cleaner and more efficient this year. It's been great. I've split my time over the past two years between People of Praise and Trinity School work. But, praise God, this coming year brings changes for me! I'll get to work entirely for Trinity School! I get to work for the Athletics Director, Alumni Relations, and will continue on with my development work. I get to share an office with Gina, a great friend of mine, and be involved with a great school. It's been 7 years since I graduated from Trinity School at Meadow View, and I will again be in the building where the bell rings- and I'm excited!

I still have the pleasure of living in household with other single women. With the start of the fall, we've had 6 of us in household. We've enjoyed learning about the Lord together and sharing meals, fun nights, and our everyday life together. Friendship with these sisters is much like the icing on the cake.

Travel has been a major part of my life this year, getting a chance to go to the beach in North Carolina with family this summer, several weddings, and visiting family. This year, we also celebrated the life of my Grandma Mary Seale. She was a spectacular woman and I loved hearing stories about her.

So, it's been a wonderful year! I have seen the Lord's goodness overflow in so many ways. I'd love to hear how you're doing! May the Lord bless you in the coming year!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment