Monday, March 16, 2009

Last week and Fun things in our houses

We had spring break last week and many of us did a variety of things, but some of us (like me) stayed in South Bend and had a more relaxed schedule amidst a normal work week. It was fun hanging out with the women more.

My parents were also in town this week which was a total blast. Dad, Mom, and I had many meals together. My Mom and I spent all of Saturday together, and she joined me with my household for breakfast and all the Work College women for Lord's Day.

We've had some fun additions to our homes lately...

Mary Claire's pottery wheel
Our new shelf unit for pots and pans, made by us!
New sofas for the square room
This one is not an addition, but the hole is being fixed!
Glory!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pots and pans unit. Add a door.. and it would be perfect for my house! (Without a door I would have 2 year olds breaking windows with my pans, lol!)

    ReplyDelete