Monday, November 24, 2008

A trip to Indy...

The Lord provided me with a great trip this weekend. Claire H. and I had plans to go for Thanksgiving, but this weekend worked better, and it also worked out that I could go two days early and spend two nights at the triangle. It was such a blessed weekend. I very much enjoyed being back in the Duplex, spending time with their household. I got to do a meditation, bake cookies, do chores, cook dinner, and even work on a puzzle.

Claire arrived on Friday evening and picked me up to move to the South Side for the next two nights. It was great getting to do mission work, celebrate Lord's Day (even with some of the Lafayette brothers), and go to a 6pm South Side meeting. I also had the chance to surprise Shelley, which turned out to be totally worth it. =)

Praise God for being so close... It was a great weekend, and now I'm really glad to be back at the Work College. It's a short week and Claire and I leave Thursday morning for Battle Creek, Michigan where all of my family (3 sisters and their families, totaling to 14 kids under the age of 12, my uncle and aunt and my two cousins, and my Grandma Virginia.) It's going to be a great party... Until then, enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment