Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Little Trip


Francis and Liam

I went to Michigan for a little less than 24 hours (!) to rendezvous with two of my sisters: Kate and Melanie. It was a great visit with a few surprise visitors (to me): Aunt Laurie, Sara W., and Jean, a friend of Melanie's from college.

It was great to see both sisters and Kate's boys, especially Timothy James, the newest addition! The drive is about 3 hours, which was not bad, and my car made it there and back with only the "check engine" light returning. (Not bad, not bad.)

It was such a treat to see everyone! (Hopefully there'll be photos of us sisters and the new baby from my sister, Melanie, who's a professional photographer!)

2 comments:

  1. Great shot of those two handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaawww, my boys are so cute! hee hee.
    Thanks for capturing the WET afternoon on 'film'!
    :) Katie

    ReplyDelete