Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Tornado Warning


Tornado Warning

I am very proud to announce that I live with a Certified Storm Spotter. Colleen was just explaining to us this morning how tornados work when we got to actually see things like a "wall cloud," which implies very ominous things. Colleen really loves weather, and I've been enjoying our updates and tonight I really enjoyed seeing her shine brightly into the world as we prepared to go into the basement. However, as quickly as the clouds formed into wall clouds, they dissipated and we emerged from the basement (Praise God). That's an update from Indiana... where tornado sirens resound boldly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary! Hope all is well!
    We have had some nutty storms here, too. I LOVE watching storms..

    Have a good week!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete