Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Visitors!

This past weekend, my parents had a chance to drive out and see the Indy Missionaries! It was a great visit. They had a chance to do Missionary Work in the near South Side with us, as well as a visit to Wishard Hospital's Long Term care unit, where they was quite comfortable because my Mom is a geriatric nurse. They also honored us with a great Lord's Day celebration. It was a good weekend to have them visit. Here are a couple of pictures from Lord's Day. (I can't believe I didn't get a picture with both of them... oi.)

Thomas, Mary, and Ellen... our... band?

Dinner treats from my parents!
Abe and Naomi cooking brats
Proof that my parents visited...
playing music on the front porch

Today's update: it's 77 degrees. Pretty much the most glorious weather. Tomorrow is our day off and I have some reading planned with maybe a bike ride. Tonight is the broadcast! Oh, and there are pictures here. Add me as a friend and you can see more... (I do not use it very regularly though... just a fair warning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment