Saturday, March 10, 2007

Happy Spring Break!

My 3 midterms this week made spring break come at the perfect time, but I guess that’s the idea! My last school year, and my last spring break, I got my four wisdom teeth pulled! Yesterday was the big day, and it went well. (I passed out once, and that’s not bad!) I am on the mend today, finding much time on the sofa for emails, letters, blogs, fun reading, school reading, and milkshakes!

Once I’m mended, I’ll work two days next week, and spend time with Brigette and Claire, who are in town from South Bend! I hope to do some DC sightseeing. (I live here and don’t get to go often enough!)

And that’s the news from Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, the men are good looking, and the children are above average.

No comments:

Post a Comment