Sunday, February 04, 2007

Action Workshop

The Kingdom of God is here! It's where ever we go, It's whatever we make it!
(J-T Kelly Song)

Mike and Genevieve came to NoVa this weekend and talked about the vision of People of Praise Action and encouraged us all to step forward in faith. It was a very blessed weekend! I'm grateful that they sacrificed their weekend for us and offered to build the kingdom of God!

Laura and Kathryn
Mike ... giving a talk

Genevieve... also giving a talk

Jane, Kelly, Emily, Addison, MBH, Laura, Kathryn, and Jacqueline

Kristin, Rebecca, Mary Beth, and Maria

Andrea took pictures of all of us eating dinner...
All 53 of us!



Michaela and I!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Mary! I recognize my basement :) It sounds like it was a great weekend and I can't wait to hear more about it. Praise God for all that he is doing in NOVA!

    ReplyDelete